This weekend the General Plan Update project team will be on site near the Ferry Landing next to the Souper Bowl ticket booth between 12:30 and 2:30pm. Maps and materials related to the General Plan Update will be available, and M-Group will be gathering input from the community on how the community views Sausalito’s public spaces, historic resources, and thoughts about the city's overall community identity. We're hoping to hear from you about:
- Your favorite public spaces
- Where public spaces can be improved or added
- Great public view vantage points
- New trails and connections that should be established
- Ideas about improving Sausalito's Downtown Historic District?
- Ideas about strengthening Sausalito’s identity?
- Ideas about raising awareness of Sausalito’s historic landmarks?
- Other thoughts you may have to share about community design, historic preservation and Sausalito's identity!
The weather should cooperate with us this weekend but please dress accordingly as it may be windy and chilly. We will send notice on Friday (tomorrow) evening if the pop-up tent will be cancelled due to weather.